Kindle has entirely revolutionized the way in which we read. These days, it has become a favorite gadget for many people. People who love reading are always hooked on to their Kindle. Now, you can easily access a variety of files and folders on Kindle fire with the help of cloud storage.
It is always preferable for us to take over files and data along with us wherever we go. That is why, instead of storing it in the device, a lot of people these days use the cloud storage.
The advantage of cloud storage is that you would be able to use it on any device.
When you’re using your Kindle, you would realize that in order to access your files and folders, you would now opt for your smartphone.
You can easily use the best cloud storage applications on Kindle fire in order to access the files and folders which you are having on cloud storage.
This makes it much easier for you to access whatever data you need. You need not think about using another device rather than Kindle in order to access your data as with the help of cloud applications you can easily do so, on kindle.
The number of cloud storage applications on Kindle fire is going up. The advantage of cloud storage is whether you have stored the file from your smartphone or from your computer or from some other device, you would be able to easily open the cloud storage application on Kindle and thereafter, you would be able to use the files which you want. That is why cross device compatibility is always provided when you want to share your data among devices. You can also download the best apps from google play store by installing google play store on kindle fire
Today we would discuss 5 top cloud storage applications for Kindle which can help you in accessing your data from Kindle.
- Browse the entire range of files and folders on your Onedrive account including those shared by others
- Use the share option to invite people and to send a link or a file
- Easy compatibility with other apps to open OneDrive files
- Easy to open recent documents
- Easy guide to speed up silk browser kindle fire tablet
- Upload different file formats like photos, videos and gif to Box and download them to your device
- Access and take print outs of 100+ file types, including PDF, Word, Excel, AI, and PSD
- Upload HD PowerPoint presentations and access them on your device
- Secured encryption and other security measures
- Ability to access your files and folders offline
- Install Google maps on kindle fire tablet
- G Cloud Backup:
- Upload all phone data like Auto Backup Messages (SMS), contacts, call logs, documents, settings, pictures(HD quality), videos, music and more
- Start with 1 GB free and ability to get free 10GB
- Automatic upload settings when connected to WiFi and plugged in
- Access all your phone data like messages, call logs, download contacts, share music, videos and view photos from the web: http://www.gcloudapp.com
- App protection with the help of passcode
- Multiple device protection
- SSL connectivity for data transfer and storing (256-AES) on Amazon AWS
- Easy to take backup of external SD cards
- Restore/migrate all the data to a new device with a single option
- Customised uploading with Advanced options like change daily schedule, disable automatic schedule, upload over 3G, and more
- AWS Console:
- Synchronize all Amazon account activity like view a summary of your Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instances, Amazon S3 buckets, Amazon Route 53 hosted zones, load balancers, RDS instances, Auto Scaling groups, AWS Elastic Beanstalk applications, AWS CloudFormation stacks, AWS OpsWorks stacks, Amazon CloudWatch alarms, total service charges, and AWS Service Health status
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2): Browse, filter, and search instances. View configuration details, CloudWatch metrics and alarms, and status checks. Perform instance lifecycle operations: start, stop, reboot, terminate. View block devices and create volume snapshots. Ability to use Dynamic IP addresses
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3): Browse buckets, view bucket details, browse objects in a bucket, view object details, and view or download objects using your browser. Browser compatibility would decide the type of features accessible
- Amazon Route 53: Easy to access different folders like Browse hosted zones, view hosted zone details, browse records in a hosted zone, and view record details
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB): Easy loading balancing features, filter, and search load balancers. Add or remove an instance from a load balancer. View configuration details, CloudWatch metrics and alarms, and health checks.
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS): Browse, filter, and search instances. Check system config details, CloudWatch metrics and alarms, and security and connectivity settings
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk: View applications and environments, view configuration, view events, Enable different app modules, swap environment CNAMEs, and restart app servers
- Amazon DynamoDB: View DynamoDB tables, view indexes, and modify throughputs. View configuration details, metrics, and set alarms and alerts for specific activities
- Auto Scaling: View your Auto Scaling groups and settings to scale up resources. Access group policies, alarms, and metrics and manage instances
- CloudWatch: View metrics and alerts to instantly know the position of your resources
- – 10GB of cloud storage space on creating a new account. Up to 20GB with bonuses. For Free!
- – Instant access to all data on your kindle like your photos, videos, docs from any device, anywhere
- – Real Time changes – Easy synchronization of changes you make in the cloud on all your devices, instantly!
- – Upload links – Your friends upload their files to your account. Easy to share content at folder level
- – Automatic upload – Backup is easy of all content uploaded and videos to your pCloud account
- – Offline access – Mark any files as “Favorites” and use them when you are in offline mode
- – No file size limit – You can upload Full HD files without having to face a size limit
- – No space limit – Start with 10GB of free cloud storage with the option of more space in premium plans
- – No speed limit – Add, remove or share photos, videos and docs at blazing fast speed due to powerful servers