How to enable or disable kindle fire auto rotate screen feature. While watching videos and playing games you might want to auto rotate kindle fire tablet but while reading or browsing this auto rotate feature might annoy you. Here we have to quick guide to enable or disable.
Auto Rotate on Kindle Fire HD and HDX models
- First you have to access the quick menu on kindle from the Home screen by sliding down the top bar.
- Then Tap the gear in the upper-right corner of the screen
- Install Chrome on Kindle fire tablet
- Snap chat on kindle fire
Auto Rotate on Kindle fire HD8 and HD10
- “Auto-Rotate” option to toggle the setting as desired from the top bar.
- Root kindle fire tablet without computer
Go to “Settings” => “Display” => “When Device is rotated“, then choose the desired setting you want:
- Rotate the contents of the screen
- Stay in current orientation
- Speed up silk browser
Auto Rotate for Older Kindle Fire Models
- Go to the op bar and then tap the “Locked“/”Unlocked” option to toggle the setting.
- When it says “Unlocked“, screen rotation is enabled. Now kindle screen will auto rotate.
- When it says “Locked“, screen rotation is disabled. Kindle fire screen will not rotate.