How can I afford the time and expense of creating this website for free?
Instead of asking site visitors for donations I use a few other streams of income which help compensate me for the time and expense involved in publishing this site, blog, and my Kindle Fire Alerts (email newsletter).
This enables me to keep it free for all the other Kindle Fire fans out there.
Love My Fire Earns Income From:
- Relevant third-party advertisements
- Commissions from some of the third-party products or services I recommend when visitors purchase them via the link on my site. (However, any commission I receive will never affects the price you pay for those products, nor any of your legal rights involved in your purchase.)
- Sales from future ebooks, apps, or other products I might create
My goal for this website is to provide high-quality information and resources that enable Kindle Fire owners to have as much fun from their Amazon tablet so they will love their Kindle Fire as much as I do.
Thus, when I recommend a product, service, app, or other resource, it’s either:
- Something I’ve personally used and find valuable; or
- Something I’ve investigated, researched, and/or tested personally and believe would be beneficial to other Kindle Fire owners.
For further information please see: