Netflix is the world’s leading provider of subscription service to facilitate and simplify watching TV episodes and movies on phone or other similar devices. This excellent feature of Netflix can be downloaded on Amazon Kindle Fire as a mobile application that can be activated and accessed wherever and whenever. To get the application for free you need to register yourself as part of Netflix membership and then you will be immediately able to watch hundreds of TV episodes and movies just on your screen. For a non-member of Netflix member, you will usually be given one-month trial after signing up, to see the excellent feature of this app.
Netflix is currently available and accessible for almost all viewers in the worldwide. In 2009, Netflix had offered over 100,000 titles DVD collection and had surpassed 10 million subscribers. In 2014, Netflix already has subscribers in over 40 countries and still intends to enlarge their services by promoting to unreached countries. Netflix had also been supported by software with particular requirements, such as OS X, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Android version 2.2 and up, Google Chrome OS, iOS, Windows Media Center, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows Phone.
- You can get Netflix app by registering your Netflix membership
- Netflix membership allows you to have a low monthly cost for unlimited TV programs and also movies
- You can enjoy watching your favorite TV shows and movies whenever you want
- You can pause and continue, or resume, if you want to leave your computer or phone
- You can manage your movie in waiting list and browse as you want by sorting the title or genre
- You will automatically get a new updated episode, as it will be added routinely.
- You can expand the lists of your movies by watching it immediately after you browse it
- You have an easy navigation, such as fast-forwarding and rewinding by only tapping on the screen and sliding along your finger
- You can look use Netflix in any Kindle Fire devices
- You may give your rate as a feedback to Netflix, so they will improve and give you more titles for you
How to Set Up Netflix on Kindle Fire
Kindle Fire is currently supported by Netflix in all regions. The requirements of screen resolution should at least support streaming for 480 pixels, with HD symbol and Internet connection is higher than 5 megabyte per seconds. Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 also allows you to set up Netflix HD playback. You need to tap the configuration bubble on top the screen for alternative subtitle and audio in the playback. To set up Netflix on your device, you have to connect your Kindle Fire to your Netflix account. Below are the steps you need to follow.
– Select Apps option on your home screen
– Select Store on top right corner on your home screen
– Press the Search Appstore field and type Netflix Kindle into the search bar
– Select the Search icon and tap the Netflix icon in the search results
-The options may different, but just select between Download, Install, or Get App
– Tap Open after download process is finished
– Log in to your Netflix email address and you just need to wait until your device is connected to your Netflix account and ready to activate