Kindle has become much more versatile with the help of a variety of applications which are available these days. Instead of just thinking about it as an e-book reading device, you have to just look at the number of applications which are available and you would be able to find out how versatile it has become. These days, there are also the nutrition and diet applications which are available on Kindle fire tablet. These applications can be used for variety of purposes. They can help you in keeping a track of the calories which you are consuming or they can even design a diet plan for you. They can even select the type of foodstuffs which you should be eating and which you should not be eating depending on your body mass index. The functioning of these applications is pretty versatile. The aim of these applications is to ensure that you are living a healthy life.
Among so many different kindle fire applications in the nutrition and diet category, it sometimes becomes much more confusing for you to find out which are the applications which you should choose. Each and every application can incorporate a different feature. However, when you’re comparing these applications, it is important to realize that you should look into the features exactly and you would be able to find out what these applications are doing. Once you’re able to do that, it becomes much easier for you to understand which application you need in order to maintain your health. You can even download multiple kindle fire applications in order to help you with your diet program as well as the exercises which you should do on a daily basis in order to reduce your weight. Also, many of these applications can be synchronized together in order to achieve the common function of making you lead a healthy lifestyle.
We would today discuss 4 such different applications in the nutrition and diet category which you can install on your Kindle fire in order to help you live the healthy life.
1. Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal Kindle Fire Tablet:
- Featured in USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, and The Today Show and many other media publications
- Peruse a comprehensive database of over 3,000,000 foods and more updated on daily basis
- Scan barcodes of foods consumed, save your favorites, add multiple foods, save entire meals at once, and more
- Create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients consumed in different meals, keep progress reports, view personal goals, and more
- Backup your data online with a single click and never lose your dietary diary.
- Easy guide to speed up silk browser kindle fire tablet
2. Kindle Fire Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker, by SparkPeople:
- – SparkPeople.com’s vast library of healthy-living articles, fitness videos, and exercise planning tools to help you lose weight/stay fit
- – SparkRecipes.com, our healthy recipe site consisting of hundreds of recipes. You’ll find over 600,000 healthy and easy to cook recipes that help you reach your nutrition goals while still eating well
- – The web’s friendliest, most supportive healthy lifestyle community with large number of members. Learn from others who have been right where you are, and reach your weight loss and fitness goals while having fun
- – Our #1 goal is to make you happy and stay fit.
- Install Google maps on kindle fire tablet
3. Stupid Simple Keto – Low Carb Diet Tracker & Macro Manager:
- Simple food icons for logging your daily carbs and calories into the app
- Track your progress over time and set daily goals and mark them as achieved
- Tracks all of your food macros, fat, protein, as well as carbs consumed throughout the day
- Sync between devices for free to keep a track of eating habits always
- Food bank conserves calories for special events and helps you keep track of those calories
- Add custom foods to know the calories and keep track of your diet
- Helpful warnings when you start to approach your daily carb/fat/protein limit to limit your calorie consumption
- Change portion sizes easily as per your convenience
- Helps you learn new habits, eat right, and lose weight with the help of those habits
- Track your daily water intake to find out if you are properly hydrated
- Google Maps on kindle fire
4. Weight Watchers Points Calculator & Tracker:
- Dual calculators: Weight Watchers Points Plus and Original Points calculators to track your weight
- Choice of different modes in Calculator
- Weight Watchers Tracker to track calories consumed