It is very easy to install Kaspersky Tablet Security anti virus to Kindle Fire (HD). Kaspersky provide free anti virus for 7 days with full access to all the functions. Please note that the Web Protection component is unavailable in Kaspersky Tablet antivirus on Kindle Fire.
In order to install Kaspersky Tablet Security on kindle fire hd, perform the following actions:
1. Download apk of Kaspersky Tablet Security
If you have the antivirus on a CD, connect the kindle to your computer and on the purchased CD launch automatic installation of Kaspersky Tablet Security.
If you do not have a CD of kaspersky, download the distributive the following way:
- From the Kaspersky Lab site;
- Via the Google Play Market service (in the search string enter “kaspersky mobile security”). Check this guide for google store app on kindle.
- Via the Yandex.Store service (in the search string enter “kaspersky mobile security”).
2. Installation of Kaspersky Tablet Security
- On your kindle open the file with the .apk extension.
- In the Do you want to install this application? dialog window see to what information you will allow Kaspersky Tablet Security and tap Install.
- In the Application installed window tap Open.
- Read the License agreement. If you accept conditions of the license agreement, tap Accept. If you do not accept the conditions, tap Decline.
- In the welcome window select your country and tap Next.
3. Activate device administrator on kindle fire
- Administrator rights allow the kaspersky to protect itself against unauthorized deletion and block the device in case of loss.
- Read the information about device Self-Defense and the Anti-Theft feature. Tap Next.
- In the Activate device administrator? window tap Activate.
4. Set up your Kaspersky Account for Anti-Theft and recovery
- If you already have a Kaspersky security Account, then in the Remote control of Anti-Theft window select I have a Kaspersky Account. If you do not have a Kaspersky Account, then select Create a Kaspersky Account and sign in the web portal.
- Enter all the necessary data, to sign in the Anti-Theft web portal and the name of your smartphone that should be displayed on the web portal. Tap Sign in.
5. Setup a secret key for Kaspersky Tablet Security
- A secret code is needed to prevent unauthorized access to the Kaspersky Tablet Security settings.
- In the Create a secret code window enter a secret code twice and tap Next. If the entered code is not secure/ strong, the program will inform you of this.
6. Activate Kaspersky Tablet Security
- Before you activate Kaspersky Tablet Security make sure the date and time are set correctly and the Internet connection is established.
- If you have an activation code then you can activate commercial version of Kaspersky Tablet Security at once.
If you do NOT have an activation code, tap Continue.
Check this article if you have problem with your tablet http://thefiretablet.com/posts/kindle-fire-wont-turn-on/
Kaspersky Tablet Security is now ready to work. A free version of the program with the features of Scanner, Anti-Theft and Call & Text Filter is activated.