Download and install dolphin browser on kindle fire hd , kindle fire hdx 8.9 or for kindle paperwhite. Dolphin HD is overall a little better and smoother to use as compare to silk browser. You can also speed up slik browser but dolphin on kindle is just awesome. The gesture system on dolphin for navigating also makes more sense on kindle than it does on smaller phones.
There are simple two method for this.
Install Dolphin Browser on Kindle Fire HDX from Google Play store
For this method you require a PC . Check this post for more install google play store app on kindle fire
Second method is more simple and direct.
Direct Download Dolphin Browser on Kindle Fire
Here is a direct link to download dolphin
- Go into Settings => Device and then scroll down to “Allow Installation of Applications” and make sure that it is turned ON
- Once the file is finished downloading (you can check the notifications to see when the download is done by sliding down the top menu) you need to run it.
- Open the app ES File Explorer (or any other file manager you have on kindle) and tap “Download” folder:
- Tap on the file named Dolphin_Browser_HD_8.5.1.apk
- Tap “Install”
- Once complete, tap “Done”:
Here is a video tutorial also
This tutorial require you to download the dolphin apk. We have shared the link with you.
Enjoy dolphin 🙂