Follow these simple steps to download free and paid android apps apk files from google play store directly to your pc laptop computer. In order to download an app, you need the Android mobile phone or even tablet and also the Net connection, possibly 2G/3G or perhaps a wi-fi link. These days every family member has one to two android smartphone, making a total count of 5 to 6 smartphone and tablets. Here comes the benefit of downloading application to pc, you will save a lot of Internet bandwidth of your connection.
First you have to download an extension for your chrome browse “APK Downloader extension for Google Chrome”. This is not available on Google Chrome Web Store, follow the below procedure to install APK Downloader extension.
- First Download APK Downloader using any another browser.
- Now you have to Open Chrome browser and then click on the Customize & Control Google Chrome button => Settings => Extensions.
- You will see that Google Chrome Extensions page is open now.
- Hold and Drag the file with .crx extension that you have downloaded from first step to Google Chrome Extensions page.
- In the new window that opens, you have to click “Add” to install APK Downloader.
Setup APK Downloader and start downloading android apps to your pc, laptop.
- Go to Google Chrome Extensions page, click on the “Settings” that you can find under APK Downloader.
- In the new window that appears, enter the email address associated with your Android device, your email password, and your Android device ID (check android mobile device id).
- Then click on “Login”.
- You are done configuring the plugin.
- Now simply go to Google Play Store and select the app that you want to download.
- Now you click on the APK Downloader icon to start downloading the apk file of your app from play store.
Disclaimer: Download application from Google Play Store at your own risk. Google does not authorize you to download application from play store other than their own interface. Please check terms and conditions Google has placed online: “You agree not to access Google services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Google for use in accessing Google services except as specifically authorized in a separate written agreement.”